My Doodle Place
Where Heart Art is Created
I promote health and well-being in mind, body, spirit through encouraging participation in creativity and play by offering classes and workshops for all ages in-person and on Zoom. I also offer three FREE live Zoom gatherings. See below for details.
Much Grace and Peace, Lin
Please email with any questions: email@example.com
How I do this:
Cosmic Smash Booking, Therapeutic Art Facilitating, Mixed Media Art Journaling
What is Cosmic Smash Booking?
Therapeutic Art Pages one on one or in a group - based on individual or group interests and needs using mixed media art journaling and the Cosmic Smash Book method.
- Offered via Zoom or in person.
Mixed Media Art Journaling - Let’s doodle, jot, scribble & otherwise express thoughts, feelings, ideas, dreams, observations, etc. using colors, lines, shapes, patterns, torn paper, continuous line drawing, lettering, collage, mark making & more in a variety of art media. Ages 9 -15.
- Offered via Zoom or in person. Please email for information.
Cart Lady Classes - Oooo, what does the Cart Lady have today? What will she pull out of her cart? Is it a fun puzzle, simple art project, educational game, peppy dance music, finger puppets.... Play is an important part of learning, so let's play and learn together. Ages 5 - 8.
- Offered in person. Please email for information.
Family friendly. NO art experience is necessary.
I offer Cosmic Smash Book Workshops tailor-made for your group with a theme you want to explore.
You can choose from Workshop themes such as:
* “Sabbath Rest”
* "Heavenly Identity"
* "I am Free"
I also offer:
* one-on-one or group Therapeutic Art pages using mixed media art journaling and the Cosmic Smash Book method to make your very own Heart Art
* Cart Lady classes for 5-8 year olds during the school year
* Mixed Media Art Journaling classes for 9 years old and up during the school year
* Mixed Media Art Journaling Christmas Break class for 9 years old and up (please email for payment details)
* Fun Summer Classes for children - please email for information (summer only)
* most of these can be offered via Zoom - schedule permitting
Workshop and Class space is limited.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about availability and pricing.
Let's discuss your individual or group's needs.
Possibilities could include:
* moms: pregnancy, bedrest, pregnancy loss, new, postpartum (depression), breastfeeding challenges, homeschool, young children, teens, transitioning or empty nest, military, foster, adoption
* living with chronic illness
* living in areas that experience wildfires, hurricanes
* health and wellness support for mind, body, spirit
* enjoyable time out for self care
* experiencing loss or grief
* pet health diagnosis
* ladies' night out
* Bible study group
* prayer group
* ladies' retreat group
* Montessori class
* various children's groups, ie: Brownies, Girl Scouts, Awana
* homeschool group
* homeschool moms' support group
* women: seasons of life, single, engaged, newly married, childbearing years, young children, teen years, young adult children, adult children, marriage challenges, mid-life, aging, grandparenting
Learn a fun, creative, enjoyable way to pray and make your own Simple Prayer Flag Pages. Enjoy a taste of the Cosmic Smash Book method with two free online offerings, which are a shortened version of the full Cosmic Smash Book experience.
Heart Art meets on the first and third Fridays of the month, 1:15 - 2:30 p.m. ET; Military Moms meets on the last Friday of the month, 12:15 - 1:00 p.m. ET; Living with Chronic Illness/Pain meets on the last Friday of the month, 1:15 - 2:30 p.m. ET. Email email@example.com for more information and to be added to the email list for the group/s you are interested in joining. Space is limited and these gatherings are not recorded.
Something FUN for you!
I've used products from Rocky Mountain Oils for several years. I'd like to invite you to browse their website. Often the five senses are included in what I do. Using essential oils is an easy way to include the sense of smell. Here is a link for you to use for a discount, 25% off your first purchase, and I will earn "oil ty points" if you spend over $25. You must be signed in as a 'guest' in order to use it. https://rockymountainoils.com/a/rewards/r/cuxINah3
An article for your enjoyment: https://myrcns.com/2021/05/15/my-doodle-place-offers-free-peace-in-the-midst-of-covid-19-fire-break-creativity-courses/